E-commerce is one of the topics that we love to promote and our clients love to work with us. So, about a year ago, we were approached by a Ukrainian online hypermarket that deals with B2C and B2B.
The client's main problem was the lack of their own style, elements, and photos that would be memorable and distinguish them from their competitors.
The company sells security systems, thermal imagers, electrical transport, etc.
After researching the market, auditing the pages, and preparing a new strategy, we got to work.
The client is a large online store selling security products, solar panels, generators, etc. They also have offline stores in Kyiv and Vinnytsia. The client's problem was:
- lack of systematic social media management that would have an impact on brand awareness
- lack of an advertising strategy (including Facebook)
- lack of a visual, recognizable style
- no sales through social networks
Once we understood all the nuances, we actively started working (and are still working).
Our tasks were:
- analysis of the previous management
- detailed analysis of competitors
- creation of an SMM strategy and content plan
- development of an advertising strategy and budget planning
- creation of new channels to attract customers (Telegram, Viber, Tik Tok)
- new design for social networks that would show an individual style
- writing texts for 4 platforms
- daily stories to increase activity
- organizing own giveaways
- communication and search for bloggers to cooperate with the brand
- launch of Facebook advertising
We are actively working every month, discussing new ideas and creating new things.
And based on our constant work, we have:
- increased the number of active audience in social networks
- increased sales through advertising campaigns
- Increased brand awareness (in particular, through advertising on bloggers and in Telegram channels)
- updated the page and gave it a new, visual design and its own recognizable style